Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Whole Lot of Clucking Going On...

When is one more rooster TOO many? If you look closely at the pictures of my kitchen, you'll see a recurring theme going on: roosters. I love the Country French style, so when we re-did our kitchen a couple of years ago, I searched out black furniture, dark metals, and roosters. I picked out a rooster wallpaper border:

And that's where the chicken theme began. In this post, I showed you the two rooster prints I made from images off the internet. And in yesterday's post you saw my new rooster plate from Hobby Lobby. Then there's this rooster hook that Derek found at HL that he thought I needed to add to the ensemble:
You'll never guess what he said I should hang from it--a tassel! I think he's been checking out The Nester's or Susie's tassels behind my back! Maybe I should add one or two to my Christmas list...
So I think I've established the fact that there are more than a couple of roosters running round here. I'm guessing I'd better put the brakes on any new poultry purchases for a while, otherwise we may risk being taken over by this guy:

1 comment:

maryanne420 said...

hi angela,

thank you so much for visiting my blog. i made myself at home on yours. you have a beautiful home. you and i have a lot of things in common. one of them is watching ncis with our hubbies. leo and i tivo it so we can watch after we put the boys down.

i will be following your blog!