Saturday, November 8, 2008

Road Trip...

This afternoon, we drove up to Richmond (about an hour away) to do a little shopping with Mom and Dad. While we were there, I stopped at the new Hobby Lobby, the first one in this part of the state. After perusing the store, all I can say is, Hobby Lobby, where have you been all my life?! I think HL is my new favorite store. Not only do they have crafty stuff to make, they have stuff to pretty up my house (and the prettiest lamps I've seen anywhere). If I'd had an unlimited budget, I'd probably filled up the back of the van and made the rest of the family sit on the roof, but I did have to restrain myself. I got a few things for a couple of projects that I have planned, and I got this beautiful rooster plate for the kitchen:Did I mention that it was only $8?

I can see that I'm going to be making the trip to Richmond every so often. Its a good thing gas prices have gone down!


No comments: