Wednesday, July 22, 2009

DIY Thursday...

Today is Kimba's DIY Day!
DIY Day @ ASPTL
I thought I'd share the toile picture frame that I made for my master bathroom.
I started with one of these mini frames that a friend gave me:

I used Tacky Glue to glue on toile scrapbook paper. Talk about some careful cutting! There wasn't much room for error here!
Then I added a ribbon to hang it by. The ribbon is attached with a couple of thumb tacks:
Everything I needed I already had laying around. Total cost for this project: free! The only thing I have to do now is find something small enough to fit inside the frame.

Click on over to Kimba's and join the party!

8 comments:

Kristi said...

It looks fantastic! I just love to give those frames away for inexpensive, but beautiful gifts. Thanks for sharing your project today! Blessings to you.

Rhonda in OK said...

that looks wonderful! I think I'll copy your idea.

Kammy said...

Very Cute !
Hugs ~ kAMMY

Missie said...

I like it. Great idea for using what you have!

Nicole @ BugaBoos said...

So cute! Love the toile!!!

Kimba said...

Very pretty! Great idea!

Kimba

Finding Home said...

Really cute! My sister loves toile. I'd love to make her one of these. Thanks for the idea!

jskell911 said...

I love toile! This is such a great idea