Saturday, July 19, 2008

Tag, you're it...

Shannon over at Bless Our Nest has tagged her readers to list some random things about themseves. So here goes...

Six unimportant things about me:
1. I am the head carpenter in our house. Whenever something has to be built or assembled, I am the one in charge.
2. I hate swimming in lakes. There's just something utterly repulsive about getting into water that has fish swimming around in it. If I were to get nibbled by something, I'd probably totally freak out!
3. My dream car would be a truck just like John Boy Walton's, except that it would be retro-fit with an automatic transmission and air conditioning. If I couldn't have a John Boy truck, I'd drive a Chevy Nomad.
4. I always touch my husband's foot with mine when we go to bed at night.
5. When I'm nervous I wiggle my toes really fast.
6. I'd rather buy things for my house than to buy clothes for me.

Okay-you've been tagged!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Ok, I am so with you on buying for the house verse clothes. :) Not so with you on the lake thing. I love the lake! :) I always move my legs or arms the whole time so fish don't come up to me. :)