Shannon over at Bless Our Nest has tagged her readers to list some random things about themseves. So here goes...
Six unimportant things about me:
1. I am the head carpenter in our house. Whenever something has to be built or assembled, I am the one in charge.
2. I hate swimming in lakes. There's just something utterly repulsive about getting into water that has fish swimming around in it. If I were to get nibbled by something, I'd probably totally freak out!
3. My dream car would be a truck just like John Boy Walton's, except that it would be retro-fit with an automatic transmission and air conditioning. If I couldn't have a John Boy truck, I'd drive a Chevy Nomad.
4. I always touch my husband's foot with mine when we go to bed at night.
5. When I'm nervous I wiggle my toes really fast.
6. I'd rather buy things for my house than to buy clothes for me.
Okay-you've been tagged!