Tuesday, September 9, 2008

5 Things...

Christy at Between Here and Home shared this Meme with her readers and I thought I’d give it a try…

5 things under $5 I couldn't live without...
1.) Strawberry slushes from Sonic
2.) Chicken McNuggets with sweet and sour sauce.
3.) Olay face wash
4.) toenail polish
5.) Diet Mountain Dew

5 favorite movies...
1.) Father of the Bride (the Spencer Tracy/Elizabeth Taylor version)
2.) Christmas in Connecticut
3.) Pillow Talk
4.) The Sound of Music
5.) Pride and Prejudice

5 baby names I love...
1.) Elizabeth
2.) Andrew
3.) Emma
4.) Chloe
5.) Matthew

5 songs I love...
1) Fingerprints of God (Steven Curtis Chapman)
2) Shout to the Lord (Darlene Zschech)
3) Jesus Loves Me
4) Greatest Story Ever Told (Avalon)
5) The Glory (Avalon)

5 life changing moments...
1) The day I accepted Jesus Christ.
2) Getting married to Derek.
3) Becoming a mother.
4) Getting my first teaching job.
5) The day I decided which college to go to and which NOT to go to

5 current obsessions...
1) blogging
2) decorating my house
3) bargain shopping and thrifting
4) savoring time with my family
5) replacing our old, worn out carpet

5 places I want to go...
1) Great Britain
2) Mackinac Island, MI
3) The Holy Land
4) Paris
5) New England

5 appliances or kitchen tools I could not live without...
1) My KitchenAid mixer
2) dishwasher
3) rubber “spoon-ula”
4) cake decorating kit
5) our Cooks’s Essentials hard anodized chicken fryer

No comments: