Friday, June 13, 2008

The Laundry War...

As of this moment, all of the towels in my house are clean, folded and put away. All 48 of them (yep, I counted-and that doesn't even include hand towels or washcloths) are stacked neatly in our bathroom linen closet. That doesn't happen around here very often. It seems that no matter how much I wash, dry, and fold, there's always at least one straggling towel laying in the hamper. Or at the end of Meghann's bed (the most likely place).

How did we get so many towels? We got most of them as wedding gifts. The rest, probably only about 4 or 5, I bought over the years when I redecorated the bathrooms and needed new towels to hang on the towel bar. You know, the kind you don't actually dry your hands on. But the everyday towels that we got 10 years ago are still being used and honestly, are still in good shape. It sure is hard to wear out a JCPenney towel!

No comments: