Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Easiest Pillow You Will Ever Make...

When we changed the wall color in the master bedroom several months ago, I had to get rid of the red throw pillow that was on the bed. I looked around, but, being the very frugal gal that I am, couldn't find a coordinating pillow that wasn't too expensive. After seeing a post by House of Hepworths I decided that 1) it was definitely frugal, and 2) it was easy enough that I could do it!
  I don't have "before" or "during" photos, but really, it is so simple that you can do this without pictures to go by!
I found my pillowcase at Burlington in Lexington for only $1.99.  I ripped out the seam on the bottom corner of the placemat with my seam ripper and then stuffed it with polyfil. Then I stitched up the hole.  Easy peasy!


Allison has all the photos and step-by-steps over at House of Hepworths.

No comments: