Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hooked On...

What are you hooked on? That's what Julia at Hooked on Houses wants to know. There are a couple of things that I'm hooked on . The first is this:
Derek and I rarely ever miss NCIS. We even watch the reruns on USA network. My week just isn't complete until Tony gets "Gibbs-ed" at least once!
The second thing I'm hooked on is reading blogs. My Bloglines list has recently grown to 37 blogs (I know, I know, I have to get a life). I try to check on them every evening after work (its my way of decompressing) and sometimes even at lunchtime. I get so much inspiration from you gals! I often wonder if the dollar stores and Goodwill see a bump in sales whenever someone in Blog Land's post about a thrifting trip or project!
So, what are you hooked on?

3 comments:

Rue said...

I haven't watched that show, but I know what you mean about being hooked on blogging ;)

I just read an article about how the sales have gone up at Goodwills across the country. It's got to be us LOL

rue

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

Thanks for joining the blog party! My husband watches NCIS and likes it, but for some reason I've never watched with him. Guess I thought it was a "guy's show." Now that you've recommended it, I'll have to check it out!

Oh, boy, I'm hooked on blogs, too. I cracked up at the comment about Goodwill! I bet there are more people scouring their aisles now that there's so much inspiration out there in blog-land for re-purposing old stuff! :-)

Barbara said...

Hi Angela, Thanks for visiting my new blog. I love the name of yours. You have a lovely home. In your other postings, I couldn't believe your water damage. Derek did a great job replacing it. I am adding you to my faves. Have a good day.
Barbara